*call to order
^tabling-we got almost four sheets of petition signed! There will be another table next Tuesday from 11-3 in the lair. We need people especially from 1 to 3, but all times are appreciated. The more people there, the better our group looks!
^Conference-scholarship recipients should be notified soon, if going and haven’t made plans for transportation, please do so. We have groups driving as well as flying.
^ACLU wants to work with us, maybe have a table with them soon?
^Work meetings and projects – last week’s work meeting went great!
-Med Marijuana petitions
-Ben’s Votesmart report
-Possible poll proposal
-PSA campaign- “Don’t Dope in the Dorms”
-Arts and Crafts
^Medical MJ Petition
-larger event for the Public Safety and Offender Accountability Act
-Med. Marijuana movie/info event – date needs decided at this meeting!
*Plan for lobbying for the medical MJ bill
^Tabling Twice per month at minimum
^1 Big Event each semester
^Distribution of duties for officers
^Elections will be in late March
^will be discussed soon
*Directions for WVU SSDP
^Campus-level change and awareness
^State-level change and awareness
^Community-level change and awareness
Leave a comment
- Minutes 4/17/2012
- Minutes 2/7/2012
- Minutes 1/31/12 and Tabling Reminder
- Meeting Minutes 1/24 Tabling Reminder
- In the Community
- Photos – “SSDP Conferences since 2010″
- New Meeting time Tuesday at 8:00 PM in Mountainlair Mountain Room
- First meeting Wednesday the first week of classes!
- Please fill out the meeting time survey to help us schedule our Fall semester meeting times.
- Fill out DPA Scholarship if you want to go!